Orders & Shipping
- Please double check that your address is correct when ordering. For your protection and ours, we can only ship to the address you have provided. Please check and change (if necessary) the shipping address on your account before finalizing your purchase.
- International orders: We have shipped successfully to countries all over the world. *** SHIPPING COVERS 3 OZ of SEED! Beyond that weight you will be asked to cover the cost of the additional shipping. ***
- We ship via USPS and you will receive shipping confirmation and a tracking number via email from stamps.com. We can only track your order until it leaves the United States.
- Please allow at least 2 weeks for your package to clear customs and be delivered. Shipping is problematic in some countries and locations, and if you live in one of these places you probably already know that. If we recognize your location as on we have had trouble shipping to, we will contact you beforehand to see if you are willing to take the risk, or if you would like a refund. Please note that peas, beans and some other types of seeds cannot be shipped to Australia. If you order them, we will contact you and refund you for those items.
- You are responsible to know the import regulations for your country. Please do the research to ensure that the seeds you are purchasing are legal for importation PRIOR to ordering. Once the order has left our premises we cannot be held responsible for customs delays. Most countries will have no trouble but we post this disclaimer in the off chance that there is an issue.